We are a baseball family...and Tyler is a
baseball boy!! This year, we wanted to keep Tyler with this awesome couch he had last year- so we worked some magic and moved Tyler up a year early to
Coach Pitch!! Which made him the youngest on the team, and yet...he still managed to make the
Allstar Team (and hold his own)!! Can you tell, I can't seem to resist the urge to brag (I need to work on the whole humility thing!!)


And just to make it a little more special, Tyler's cousins from Oklahoma were there to lend their support!! He thought it was pretty cool (or maybe it was just the popsicles)!!
1 comment:
I am so excited that you guys are coming up this summer because I probably won't make it down there this year (have to pay off surgery!) I can't wait to see all of you.
Post a Comment